miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Winding Down

I just got back from Valencia. Such a great place if you want to travel and have fun. The beaches went on forever and the Mediterranean was so welcoming. The sun wasn't as friendly though; my shoulders were a bit burnt and now I'm getting the side effects of skin peeling. Yum.

The nightlife there was second to none. They had two main clubs near our hotel and when we got inside, I felt like I was at an after-party for the Grammys. One of them was outdoor with an arched roof and had torches and futons for everyone to enjoy. Very cool.

But now I'm back to reality. Well almost reality. There's only a few more days until everyone heads back home. I'll have a weekend or so to relax, maybe do some reading, or check out the shops here. I've been pretty stingy with money thusfar which is good, but I really splurged in Valencia. I figured I won't have a weekend like that in awhile. I had the best time with the best people and couldn't ask for anything more.


All I've got is one last exam tomorrow then my summer can officially start. No more schooling until the end of August. One could argue though, that for how much I'll still be learning, I'm still in school partially.

I'll bet Summer is just beautiful back in Minnesota. Baseball is something that I'm missing out on over here ... but I think I'll manage.

Lots of love,
Jack

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario